Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spring Is In The Air

Few things say SPRING! It's HERE! quite like these super cute transitional shoes from Lands End.

Unless it is the sight of delicate purple flowers gently starting to peek through the surface of the cold, dry dirt, as they struggle to lift their faces to the morning sun.


Oh wait. That's just a thicket of weeds that has been taking over our grass for the last month. The fact that they are flowering so profusely now tells me their collective "beauty" will be even more pronounced next year. Clearly, there is but one sensible solution to this problem. I'll just redirect all the money I would have spent on weed killer to the cute shoes. And to the weeds, I wish each and every last one of you a sincere bon appetite as you dine on my lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment