Monday, November 17, 2008

Brady Matthew Bustrum

Behold, Brady Matthew Bustrum has arrived and made his way successfully home. Because he is an adopted child, his homecoming feels almost as miraculous as his birth.


Kevin and Brady. Brady will probably end up calling his Dad, "Pops". Or not.

Brady and his mom. Don't you just love how a baby's face gets all squished up when they sleep on you? I started lactating when I saw this picture and I'm totally not kidding. Don't anyone tell my husband.

Sweet Mother of Pearl, I just may have to bring the uterus out of retirement. I don't think I can take it.

4 comments:

  1. I hear Ya!!!!! Those babies are sooooo cute......til they hit about two!!!!! Mine will be two next month. We are thinking about another though!!!!

    Cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya...we are done..but every time I hold someones itty bitty baby...I start to rethink...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Because he is an adopted child, his homecoming feels almost as miraculous as his birth." In the celebration of young Brady's life and his gift to our family, Mom and I have recalled with gratitude to God your "home coming" and how thankful we are for you and for your birth mother who gifted us with your life. The joy is unspeakable and the miracle is beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Bustrum family! What a gorgeous little blessing!

    ReplyDelete