Thursday, April 16, 2009

S.O.S.

My blog and I are experiencing a slight identity crisis...where "slight" equals all-consuming, very disturbing, I need to find a therapist immediately.

Please be patient while I try on different themes...where "try on" equals my husband hated the springy green stripes, try to embrace the whimsical giraffe, I'm not replacing my widgets (gadgets? plug-ins?) until I actually decide on something. Which might take a while since, again, the identity crisis is not solely restricted to this blog.

3 comments:

  1. very curious about the whole crisis! Hope you come out of it soon :-) and entertain us with your way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the stripes--but I very much enjoy the giraffe. And explain to your husband that he is more than welcome to start his OWN blog...which I'm sure you did in a much more loving way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a deep breath. Or two. Okay, let's go with three. Hang in there, you're doing just fine.

    ReplyDelete