Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bodily Fluids Unleashed

Today Carter got sick at school. And when I say got sick, I mean he got up from his desk to get a book and hurled on his way to the bookshelf.

What's good about this is that it happened when he was in 1st grade and probably no one will ever remember it. Because goodness knows I sure don't vividly remember the day Timmy Dixon had an accident in our combined 1st and 2nd grade class. And for sure that unfortunate incident has never come up in conversation in the 31 years since.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Carter! And now I understand the sanitary setting on your dryer comment.

    I seriously remember very, very little from 1st grade...I was at Rosslyn for most of it but I have no recollection of any of my classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Donny Holt ripped a crunchy sounding gas bubble in first grade. 34 years later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy. And poor you. I know that sort of laundry all too well. Blech!

    ReplyDelete